Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Girls and Pie

I was supposed to draw a "sexy girl" for Valentine's, a grand tradition initiated by my friends Kyle and Beth (you can see Beth's way-sexier girl here!). I didn't get to finish yesterday, so I thought I'd post it up today.

She kind of more cute than sexy, though I hope I made it more sexy with pie. What's with the pie trend going on these days? Whatever started it, I'm not complaining (obviously, since I've had Republic of Pie three times in the past three weeks)!

Also, she is pigeon-toed, because I am pigeon-toed :(

11 comments:

Le Tang said...

I gotta try that place!

Cheyenne said...

this reminds me a lot of 'Pushing Daisies' have you seen that show?

very cute drawing, i would so wear that dress!

Gillibean said...

Lovely sweet post...but tell me more about this Republic of Pie????

Chris Palmer said...

Very cool! I agree with Cheyenne, I immediately thought of Pushing Daisies.

Caitlin said...

Now I want pie.

Kenji Ono said...

A plate of pie makes everything sexy!

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Piiiiieeee!!!

Carrie Liao said...

@Le: Come with us sometime! :D :D

@Cheyenne: I loved that show (when it was on ;_;). Haha I guess it is a lot like that, girls in pretty dresses with pie :)

@Gillian: It's a place of deliciousness and wonder...you must partake

@Chris: Thanks! :D

@Caitlin: A totally appropriate feeling :)

@Kenji: Even a twilight fan-mom?

@Megs: MOOOOORRRREEEE

Brandon said...

Love your work! Just showed my coworker your blog. We were cracking up.

Unknown said...

there's nothing sexier than pie :D

Carrie Liao said...

@Brandon: Aw, thanks! I'm glad to hear it brought you guys some chuckles :)

@Aminder: You're absolutely right! It makes anything sexy :P

 
eXTReMe Tracker