Thursday, June 5, 2008

doodles at Denny's

guh....I was trying to lifesketch at Denny's but it was getting awkward drawing friends, so I doodled random stuff instead....like FAT UNICORNS:

yea yeaaaaa I totally was thinking of clio chiang's fat unicorn when i drew the top one. same pose. but I couldn't think of anything else to draw, for some reason.



PS. the one in the bottom right is not flatulent, he just sat on daisies.

see, i pay attention in animal drawing... SCM!



...and then something really scary:


The head came first. Then my friend Ellen was all like, "Put her on a horse's body!"
and I thought it was a FINE idea

Whoooo Game 1 of the NBA finals is tomorrow, which also means some cafe (or bar) sketching...two birds with one stone!


Also, for some reason my scanner is always making these little lines on all my scans now. I'm totally baffled. Crap scanner? time to get a new one?



:C

3 comments:

jen bergan said...

omg carrie, that very first fat unicorn is like, the best thing ever. i love it. they are fun characters, i hope you do something with them.

Unknown said...

Love the unicorn drawings!

Jenn Hoff said...

Fat unicorns?! Those are AWESOME!!

 
eXTReMe Tracker