Monday, October 27, 2008

Must update! Must stay relevant!

Frivolous desire #215 -- My own pack mule



I suppose the beauty of dorming is being able to walk to class every day, but I carry so much stuff that it's a pain. Most of the time I don't even use all of my stuff, but...yknow...what if I need to (someday)? However, it's come to the point where I feel like I'm causing some sort of permanent damage to my shoulder.

My great fear is that I'll build up the muscle on that particular side until I look like this:



real art soon?

2 comments:

jen bergan said...

get an art locker! you can leave your "maybe i'll need this in class someday" stuff in it. and if you decided you need it at any time, you can go get your stuff.


#215?!?! (you should make frivolous desires numbers 1-214 a post it note drawing series)

Mac McCool said...

I did notice a remarkably asymmetrical shoulder balance! Now I know why!

Keep on doing beautiful images!! :-D (Even with asymmetrical shoulders!)

 
eXTReMe Tracker