Sunday, November 28, 2010

distractions!


Preciouusss

Soooo....I was totally planning to update this thing, but then I got distracted by the Hunger Games series! I borrowed the first book from a friend (I had to see what all the hype was about!) and immediately bought the other two after I finished. I don't think it's as flawless as my friends describe, but it's pretty compulsive reading. I think I might be hooked.

I know I'm kind of late to the whole thing, but I'm determined to catch up! Probably no more arts until I finish the series. Here are some book-related sketches, though:










I haven't been doing enough non-work drawings...I am majorly rusty :(

2 comments:

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Nice sketches!

Heather Dixon said...

Awesome Katsa sketches. That series gave me nightmares...in a freaky-good sort of way.

 
eXTReMe Tracker